DUBLIN, Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Silicone Market (2022-2027) by Type, End-Use Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Silicone Market is estimated to be USD 16.9 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 24.95 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.1%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Silicone Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Wacker Chemie, Shin-Etsu Chemical, Elkem, Dow Chemical Company, Momentive, Gelest, KCC, Evonik Industries, Innospec, Specialty Silicone Products, Reiss Manufacturing, Siltech, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Silicone Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Silicone Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Superior Properties of Silicone
4.1.2 High Demand for Silicone in the Electronics Industry
4.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Policies for Silicone
4.3.1 Development of Antimicrobial Silicone Elastomers for the Healthcare Industry
4.3.2 High Market Potential in Structural Silicone Glazing
4.4.1 Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Silicone Market, By Type
6.5 Gels & Other Products
7 Global Silicone Market, By End-Use Industry
7.2 Industrial Process
7.3 Building & Construction
7.5 Personal Care & Consumer Products
7.7 Medical & Healthcare
7.9 Other End-Use Industry
8 Americas’ Silicone Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9 Europe’s Silicone Market
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East and Africa’s Silicone Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC’s Silicone Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Wacker Chemie
13.2 Shin-Etsu Chemical
13.4 Dow Chemical Company
13.8 Evonik Industries
13.10 Specialty Silicone Products
13.11 Reiss Manufacturing
13.14 CHT Germany
13.15 Primasil Silicones
13.16 Sivance (Milken)
13.17 Silicone Solutions
13.18 Silicone Engineering
13.19 Cri-Sil Silicone Technologies
13.20 ITW Performance Polymers
13.22 Konark Silicone Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/30w1z5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets