E-commerce platform Amazon is back with yet another edition of its daily app quiz. In today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Huami smartwatch for free.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an aap only quiz. It is available on Amazon’s mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 12.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Huami smartwatch for free.
- Vinod Kapri’s compelling book ‘1232 km: The Long Journey Home’ tells the story of which of the following group of people?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced Swarna Jayanti scholarship for the youths of which neighbouring nation?
- Which of these festivals involve shifting idols from Odisha to Polluru village in Andhra Pradesh?
- Name the American company that this one partnered up with in 2019 to make candy flavored coffee.
- What kind of instrument is this?