For information on Chesterfield County’s response to COVID-19, visit: chesterfield.gov/coronavirus where you can find details about vaccine information, news and updates, community resources and more.
- Chesterfield County’s Mobile Integrated Healthcare Unit, offered by the Department of Fire and EMS, is traveling to eligible, homebound residents to administer COVID-19 vaccines. If you or a loved one are homebound and unable to travel to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-387-0366.
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine or to register for the vaccine, visit virginia.gov or contact the statewide call center 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682). Open seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., it is staffed by 750 live operators who can answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and assist with pre-registration. The call center has English- and Spanish-speaking agents, as well as a call-back service in more than 100 other languages. TTY service (dial 7-1-1) is available to assist those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Chesterfield County Public Library staff can help county residents with the vaccination registration process over the phone, or, if in-person assistance from CCPL staff is needed, a resident may visit any CCPL location. call CCPL at 804-751-2275 for assistance.
- A COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard, specific to Chesterfield County and the Chesterfield Health District that includes an estimated timeline to reach the county’s community vaccination goal of 75%, can be viewed at gov/5316/chesterfield-COVID-19-vaccination-dashbo
- For information about COVID-19 testing, visit virginia.gov/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/
If you or someone you know is experiencing anxiety or stress related to COVID-19, call or text VA COPES, a free and confidential COVID-19 response warmline: 877-349-6428, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 5-9 p.m.; Spanish speakers are available. Chesterfield County Mental Health Support Services also has a list of resources available for children and adults. Visit chesterfield.gov/878/mental-health-support-services
To view current information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine in:
Originally Appeared On: https://www.chesterfieldobserver.com/news/covid-19-information/